- Create an electronic music report file for submission through the EMR System. Please click here for instructions on
how to create this electronic music report file, using your Music
Scheduling or Playlist Management system. This file should contain
information such as the broadcast date and time along with the title,
artist and/or writer for each song played during your assigned reporting
- Use the MCODE and ID provided in your logging
package to log on to the EMR System.
- Complete the information requested on the
series of screens. When you get to the screen entitled "Network Music
Service", you will need to select your Network. Please do not indicate
100% Network Music Service usage.
- Select the format or formats used from this
Network. (e.g. Classis Country from Jones). On the next screen, please
indicate the hours of usage for the selected format or formats.
- When you get to the final screen "Submit Report
To BMI", browse your computer to find and attach your electronic music
- Click here to log on and get started!